Interest Rate

Update by user Apr 20, 2015

I checked the kelly blue book price of her car, a 2009 lincoln MKZ with 58,000 miles listed between 10-11thousand dollars, she had anout 38 percent over the blue book price. And the car had triple the miles on it. Crooks to the heart.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015

Enclosed are pictures of the tires tjat mccoy motors manager said she hit something.It's.

Plain as day that. The tires on her Lincoln Mkz is ridiculous.

As i said in my last message to people purchashing a car from Mccoy Motors, please and i say again and agin, don't even think about pulling ontobthat lot to purchase a vehicle.I did a car fax report.on the can and it had 35 issues concerning it things that they knew about but fail.to inform her.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mccoy Motors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more