Update added by user Apr 20, 2015
I checked the kelly blue book price of her car, a 2009 lincoln MKZ with 58,000 miles listed between 10-11thousand dollars, she had anout 38 percent over the blue book price. And the car had triple the miles on it. Crooks to the heart.
Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015
Enclosed are pictures of the tires tjat mccoy motors manager said she hit something.It's.
Plain as day that. The tires on her Lincoln Mkz is ridiculous.
As i said in my last message to people purchashing a car from Mccoy Motors, please and i say again and agin, don't even think about pulling ontobthat lot to purchase a vehicle.I did a car fax report.on the can and it had 35 issues concerning it things that they knew about but fail.to inform her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."