Update added by user Apr 20, 2015
I checked the kelly blue book price of her car, a 2009 lincoln MKZ with 58,000 miles listed between 10-11thousand dollars, she had anout 38 percent over the blue book price. And the car had triple the miles on it. Crooks to the heart.
Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015
Enclosed are pictures of the tires tjat mccoy motors manager said she hit something.It's.
Plain as day that. The tires on her Lincoln Mkz is ridiculous.
As i said in my last message to people purchashing a car from Mccoy Motors, please and i say again and agin, don't even think about pulling ontobthat lot to purchase a vehicle.I did a car fax report.on the can and it had 35 issues concerning it things that they knew about but fail.to inform her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."