Interest Rate

Update by user Apr 20, 2015

I checked the kelly blue book price of her car, a 2009 lincoln MKZ with 58,000 miles listed between 10-11thousand dollars, she had anout 38 percent over the blue book price. And the car had triple the miles on it. Crooks to the heart.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015

Enclosed are pictures of the tires tjat mccoy motors manager said she hit something.It's.

Plain as day that. The tires on her Lincoln Mkz is ridiculous.

As i said in my last message to people purchashing a car from Mccoy Motors, please and i say again and agin, don't even think about pulling ontobthat lot to purchase a vehicle.I did a car fax report.on the can and it had 35 issues concerning it things that they knew about but fail.to inform her.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mccoy Motors and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mccoy Motors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Mccoy Motors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mccoy Motors?

Comments